- Hong Ik University(03/2011 ~ 08/2016)
- B.S in Mathematics Education
- Michigan State University(09/2016 ~ 04/2021 )
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- Advisor : Jun Kitagawa
- National Center for Theoretical Science(09/2021 ~ )
- Postdoc fellow
- MTH132, MTH235 (both online) TA in 2017 summer
- MTH235 TA in FS2018, SS2019,
- MTH309 TA in SS2020, FS2020(online)
*MTH132 : calculus, MTH235 : ODE, MTH309 : Linear Algebra
I was a grader of graduate PDE courses in FS2017-SS2018, FS2019-SS2020, and SS2021
Half of MTH309 in SS2020 was done online due to COVID-19.
Other than above teaching experience, I worked in a private academy for high school students as a teacher for about one year, and I did teaching practice in a high school, which was mendatory for math edu major, for a month.